Daily Market Minutes Podcast
Listen to daily podcast on Indian market and prepare yourself for the day. You will get the podcast every morning before the market start.
Money Control News
- These are not fancy places but affordable and cheerful joints with food that feeds the soul.
- Our specially curated package of the most interesting articles to help you stay at the top of your game.
- French food, unlike Italian and American fast food, wasn#39;t part of the gastronomy boom in post-liberalised India, but that might be slowly changing. The globally acclaimed French restaurant chain Paul recently opened for business in Delhi NCR, including at south Delhi#39;s Select Citywalk Mall in Saket.
- Fit to lead | Shashank Srivastava of Maruti Suzuki: Mindful breaks through the day help me recharge and focusA workplace that prioritises wellness can create a positive and supportive environment, says Shashank
- A former corporate employee, TV host, model, actor, and now a writer, Kubbra Sait, who#39;s recently published her memoir #39;Open Book#39;, talks about the power of hugs, letting Sacred Games#39; Kukoo live on in people#39;s hearts and hustling to make more money to survive in expensive Mumbai.
- Risk off has returned with fresh concerns about Deutsche Bank. Also, the US probe on whether financial professionals at UBS and Credit Suisse helped Russian oligarchs circumvent sanctions will add to the uncertainty and keep investor confidence fragile
- Love it or hate it, but you canâ€™t escape the Indian Premier League â€” the two-month window of the year that is designed to fuel our cult of hero-worship begins on March 31
- According to the amendment to the Finance Bill, income from investments in debt mutual funds where not more than 35% is invested in equity will attract short-term capital gains, while no benefit of indexation for the calculation of long-term capital gains will be available
- The pandemic has led to a surge of social media content promoting options trading as an easy way to supplement income. The increased awareness has attracted many gullible & first-time people to turn traders with surface-level information
- The rates were steeply increased; Fed hiked by 475 bps in just 12 months, a historic jumbo. The banking sector had to pay the price of the monetary maven.It took a toll on the system; SVB, Silvergate Capital, First Republic, Signature Bank, and Credit Suisse had to be bailed out
- Kuwait, which borders Saudi Arabia and Iraq, is home to seven percent of the world's crude reserves. It has little debt and one of the strongest sovereign wealth funds worldwide. However, it suffers from constant stand-offs between elected lawmakers and cabinets installed by the ruling Al-Sabah family, which maintains a strong grip over political life, despite a parliamentary system in place since 1962.
- In absolute terms, the daily wages have been raised in the ₹7-26 range, according to a notification by the rural development ministry. The increase assumes significance, as the MGNREGS rates serve as the benchmark for rural wages and influence the rise in industrial wages as well.
- This resulted in taxing the transportation of export cargo by the Indian transporters / freight forwarders, liable to Integrated GST (IGST). This created a lot of buzz amongst the exporters as well as the Indian transporters /freight forwarders. Consequently, owing to the hardships faced, various associations and trade bodies filed representations before the Government against such withdrawal of GST exemption.
- Iyer who is also UK's Deputy Trade Commissioner for South Asia spoke in detail to PTI on Friday about the trade and investments between the UK and India and said there was potential to double the business by 2030. He was in the state to take part in various official engagements, including a meeting with Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, and also in connection with […]
- The brokerage expects that HEI can further rerate with the higher share of exports in the OB and margin expansion
- FPIs inflow falls to over <span class='webrupee'>₹</span>7,200 cr as Sensex and Nifty dive 3% in Mar so farAs per NSDL data, FPIs inflow stood at ₹7,233 crore in equities as of March 24, 2023. This is lower by ₹4,262 crore — compared to the inflow of ₹11,495 crore that was reported by end of the trading week that ended on March 18th.
- Avalon Tech's <span class='webrupee'>₹</span>865-crore IPO to kick off on 3 April: Check allotment, listing dateAvalon has trimmed the IPO size to ₹865 crore. Earlier, it was looking to raise ₹1,025 crore through the initial share sale
- Cement sector outlook positive; UltraTech, Dalmia Bharat among 4 stocks to 'Buy', this one to 'hold'Overall, the cement industry’s outlook remains positive led by healthy demand and expected improvement in operational profitability
- ‘The volatility in the market is expected to continue in the short term as the global banking system is yet to fully recover from the crisis, especially in Europe’
- Key risks, as per the brokerage, include prolonged impact of Covid on occupancies and room rates and cost inflation
- The brokerage has maintained a 'Buy' rating on the stock, with a revised target price of ₹953 against target price of ₹1,040 earlier
- On March 7, 2023, the Union government brought the crypto sector under the provisions of the Prevention of Anti-money Laundering Act, 2002 (PMLA).
Why market news are important?
Well, we all know to keep ourselves up to date, we have to gain knowledge from some sources and news are the very important source of information and knowledge.
Those who are indulges in stock market and do trading and investing, they should know what is going on in the stock market. They must be aware of the global market and how the world is doing?, how the local companies are doing? and what happened yesterday?
Remaining up to date in the market will help you better observer and analyst which will help you to make better investor and trader.
Are the news trustworthy?
Should I depend on the Internet news? you may have this question in your mind like how truthful internet news are? Are these even legit?
Well, the short answer is we cannot trust most of the websites as we don’t know what they are writing is true or not. But keep in mind, there are some trustworthy websites on the internet whom we can trust.
Like moneycontrol, etmarket, mint, business standard etc. These websites are well known on the internet and they publish the news after verification only.
What type of news should I read?
You can get any type of news you want like sports, politics, education, money, finance law.
Our moneylok.com displays best and latest news related to Indian stock market and money, if someone interested they can simply visit and ready daily news.
How can I get latest news?
There are many ways to get the latest news.
Many websites offer email facility where you can give them your email and they will sent you daily news details.
other method is you can enable news alert like google news offer alerts and you can enable any type of news alert. e.g if you want to know about news updates on “world cup” you can set the alert for that. These alerts you can receive on your email.